Working with Assertiveness
This one-day seminar is designed to help you behave more assertively in the workplace to enable you to be more effective in your day-to-day working role. It is for individuals who need to develop a more confident or less aggressive manner when dealing with others at work or in any interpersonal dealings.
- To learn to identify assertive behaviour and the benefits of being assertive
- Understand when and how to use an assertive manner
- Achieve optimum results in every interpersonal transaction and thus improve work effectiveness
Key areas covered by this seminar include;
- What is assertiveness?; self assessment; group participation
- Behaviour styles - identifying the difference between aggressive, assertive and submissive behaviour
- Adapting behaviour styles - stages of successful personal behaviour change; goal setting
- Developing an assertive attitude - handling requests; saying 'yes' and 'no'; appropriate responses in practical situations
- Dealing with criticism
- Dealing with emotive responses
- Language choice
- Body language - non-verbal communication
- Case studies - analysing the workplace
- Developing a personal action plan
You will receive a workbook with exercises and individual notes to ensure that the skills learnt on this course will be successfully applied and the knowledge consolidated.
Contact us today for further details on this seminar.
|Numele cursului:||Working with Assertiveness Seminar (P133)|
Selectati programul dorit:
Pentru cine cumperi cursul: