Server Support Technician Diploma with MCSA (P504)
The Server Support Technician Diploma will help anyone looking for a career in IT gain valuable and industry standard skills to be able to confidently manage server systems.
With this Diploma you’ll study two main core courses, Server+ and Network+. You then choose an additional three elective courses to complete your Diploma, all designed to help you become confident in setting up, maintaining and managing server hardware and software.
If you want to achieve your Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification, we have a recommended set of electives which will put you in the ideal position to go on and gain this renowned IT certification.
Aims and Objectives
Within the Server Support Technician Diploma with MCSA there are five core subjects:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Administering Windows Server 2012
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
If you’re looking for training which can help you achieve the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification, this Diploma is ideal. It will help you to become a certified Server Support Technician.
This diploma will take around 240 hours (8 weeks full-time*) to complete and you can study at times to suit you.
* Full-time is based on approximately 20-30 hours per week.
Our Server Support Technician Diploma with MCSA is part of our distance learning range – which can be accessed online via our distance learning portal.
This means that you have the flexibility to study our Server Support Technician Diploma with MCSA:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.