Project Management Principles (P302)
This two-day seminar is run at our Pitman Training Centre in Bucharest and is perfect for project managers or a project team who need to learn the project management process from start, through running a project, to closing down and reviewing the outcomes. The seminar is suitable for individuals new to a project management role or in a project team who need an understanding of project management concepts.
Topics covered over the two days include:
- Project start-up and evaluation of project options; the business case for projects
- Establishing clear terms of reference
- Overview of project management skills
- Project organisation and communications
- Planning skills
- Risk management
- Running the project - managing and tracking progress
- Project close down and review.
At present, we don't have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.