Project Management Diploma
Every project a business carries out is unique. They can vary from small scale, right through to the more complex and diverse, involving multiple teams and locations. Anyone who leads a project, no matter the size, should possess high-level project management skills.
This Project Management Diploma has been created to help you learn to manage a project successfully through its initiation, planning, progression and closure. As well as this you will develop other skills such as leadership, communication, risk management and financial management.
Aims & Objectives
There are 8 core courses within this diploma:
- Prince2 Foundation
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Microsoft Project
- Time Management
- Costing and Pricing
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
You then choose two additional elective subjects to suit your requirements. You could choose from courses such as:
- Team Leadership
- Effective Business Communication
- Communications in an Organisation
- Social Media Strategy for Business
- LinkedIn for Jobseekers
- Microsoft Access
The Project Management Diploma is ideal if you’d like to learn project management practices and skills which adhere to the Prince2 standards and methods.
It’s a great diploma to study if you want to add to your existing skillset or are looking to work in a role which demands top-level organisation and project management skills such as a Project Manager, Project Planner, Planning Manager, Team Leader, PA, EA, Office Manager or Virtual Assistant.
The guideline learning time for the Project Management diploma is:
- 199 hours flexi study or 10 weeks full-time* study
* full-time is based on 20-30 hours a week
Our Project Management Diploma is part of our distance learning range – which can be accessed online via our distance learning portal.
This means that you have the flexibility to study our Project Management Diploma:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
|Numele cursului:||Project Management Diploma|
Pentru cine cumperi cursul: