Productivity Series (K158)
Productivity within the workplace is the key to success. By reviewing working methods across different areas the difference in quality, efficiency and output of work can be remarkable.
This flexible, online course gives you all the tools you need to become more productive both personally and professionally through a series of interactive courses designed to analyse different areas where efficiency is key.
Inspire yourself, and as a result your team, to become more efficient and productive through renewed working methods.
In this Productivity training series there are five courses. You’ll cover the following:
- The Art of Communication: including communication basics, presentation skills, productive meeting tactics.
- The Art of Stress Management: including recognising stress, coping with stress, building mental fitness.
- The Art of Organisation: including why you should get organised, challenges to being organised, procedure implementation, staying organised!
- Attitude for Success: looks at assessing your own attitude, tips on adjusting attitude.
- Manage Time: Looks at where you spend time, how to stop wasting time and taking control of your time and using it to the best advantage.
Aims & Objectives
By the end of this course you will be able to understand the importance of organisation and time management and their impact on productivity and success levels, thereby enabling you to maximise your time and effort for best results, you’ll also be well placed to better communicate your ideas and thoughts.
This course is open to all, but is ideal for those working, or looking to work as Team Leader, Supervisor, Manager etc. It’s also great if you’re a business looking to inspire your management team to help improve overall business efficiency.
This course will take around ten hours to complete
This course can be studied online. This means, you have the flexibility to study our Productivity Series course:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you've decided to go ahead, all you'll need to do is contact BPTC and we will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
|Numele cursului:||Productivity Series (K158)|
Pentru cine cumperi cursul: