There are two advantages to our Microsoft PowerPoint training. One is that it's broken down into thirteen easily handled lessons - the other is that it puts the powerful Pitman Training name on your CV - and that's something other Microsoft PowerPoint courses just can't compete with.
This is a flexible programme of self-study, so you can fit your training around your current work and home commitments. You'll also walk away with a workbook, an invaluable reference tool in the workplace.
Once your PowerPoint training is complete, you might want to move to the next level of your career enhancement - in which case we'd recommend our course in Outlook or Microsoft Publisher. You may also like to consider a step-change in your career with one of our highly respected secretarial or Microsoft diplomas. They can seriously enhance your career and earning potential.
Aims & Objectives
Our Microsoft PowerPoint course will guide you step-by-step through this popular presentation software to help you create engaging, attractive presentations. You will have:
- The flexibility and value of a self-study course designed to enable you to work at your own pace
- A workbook to use as a reference guide on completion of the course
- The opportunity to gain the widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate
Our PowerPoint course is suitable for those looking for a beginner level introduction to this popular presentation software.Many PAs, EAs, VAs, Office Managers utilise this software in their roles and obviously it's the perfect course for anyone who wants to create interesting and engaging presentations!
This course will take around 30 hours to complete
This course is part of our distance learning range - which can be accessed online via our distance learning portal. This means, you have the flexibility to study:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work - with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix - in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you've decided to go ahead, all you'll need to do is contact one of our advisors and they will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the distance learning platform system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
|Numele cursului:||PowerPoint (P68)|
Pentru cine cumperi cursul: