Management - Personalities, Profiles and Plans (P112)
This is the perfect self-development program for anyone who needs to understand their strengths and weaknesses - and want to create some clear and achievable career goals.
You'll gain insights into how individuals respond and behave, carry out a personal skills audit and produce a personal development plan. This is career- and work-focussed learning which gets its message across with interactive learning, special learning activities and quick quizzes.
Unlike many self-development courses, this one is conducted entirely via the internet, a flexible way to learn at your own pace. So you can access your self-development training whenever you like. An online progress meter lets you keep track of your progress, and you'll find practical hints and tips to use in real-life situations. You have a generous six months in which to complete the course - after which you'll be able to put the renowned Pitman Training name on your CV.
Aims & Objectives
The main aims and objectives of this course are to:
- Gain an insight into how individuals respond and behave
- Look at various learning styles and see how individuals differ
- Carry out a personal skills audit and produce a personal development plan to review and maintain your life and career goals.
This course is designed for
- Anyone who needs to understand their strengths and weaknesses
- Anyone wanting to get their career and life goals clear and attain them
- Anyone wanting to learn about personality and about profiling techniques
|Numele cursului:||Personalities, Profiles and Plans (P112)|
Pentru cine cumperi cursul: