Microsoft Office Mini-Diploma (P173)
This is Microsoft training that does exactly what it says on the tin - our Microsoft Office Award is a mini-diploma that teaches you all the most popular and up-to-date Microsoft programs.
Unlike other Microsoft office courses, this concentrates your learning to cover a whole spectrum instead of concentrating on one small segment. Your productivity - and therefore your employability - will be greatly enhanced.
- Flexible training which fits around your commitments
- Support on hand from our friendly course advisors
- Get the skills in demand by employers
Aims & Objectives
This award is the core to a wide range of Pitman Training Diplomas. On successful completion of each course, there is the opportunity to further enhance your learning, progressing to a range of accreditations including City and Guilds and ECDL Advanced.
The guideline learning time for the Microsoft Office Award is:
- 72 hours flexi study or 3 weeks full-time*
*full-time is based on approx. 20-30 hours a we
Our Microsoft Office Award is part of our distance learning range – which can be accessed online via our distance learning portal. This means that you have the flexibility to study our Microsoft Office Award course:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you've decided to go ahead, all you'll need to do is contact BPTC and we will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
|Numele cursului:||Microsoft Office Mini-Diploma (P173)|
Pentru cine cumperi cursul: