Marketing Mix (P117)
Marketing is often a core management skill often in demand – particularly if you’re looking for promotion, additional responsibility or to broaden your opportunities. Central to effective marketing is the ‘marketing mix’ – how you determine a marketing communications plan based on evidence and knowledge, which will improve effectiveness and return on investment.
This course will help you understand the different elements of the marketing mix as well as the key marketing principals of product, price, place and promotion.
Aims & Objectives
Through this course you will find out what the marketing mix is, and why it is important. Marketing tools of product, price, place and promotion are also explained.
This course is designed for
- Anyone who needs to improve their understanding of marketing
- Experienced individuals being given, or looking for, more responsibility
This course will take around 15 to 25 hours to complete depending on the study pattern set by you, the student.
This course can be studied online. This means, you have the flexibility to study our Marketing Mix course:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you've decided to go ahead, all you'll need to do is contact BPTC and we will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required
|Numele cursului:||Marketing Mix (P117)|
Pentru cine cumperi cursul: