Managing People Effectively (P288)
This two-day seminar is delivered at our Pitman Training Centre in Bucharest. Corporate clients can also choose to run this workshop on your site or at a suitable venue anywhere in the Scotland. Suitable for individuals or companies wishing to train staff, this seminar is intended for junior or middle managers who have increased and growing responsibility or who have recently been promoted from a supervisory role.
Over the duration of the two days, you will learn how to:
- Deal with the changes when you become a manager
- Learn to delegate effectively
- Understand the process of training and integrating new staff
- Acquire the habits of effective leaders
- Handle difficult people and situations
- Add to your personal credibility as a manager
- Build creative management solutions
- Empower the people reporting to you
- Delegate effectively
- Develop your leadership skills and in particular how to motivate people
- Create a personal action plan to assist change.
At present, we don't have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.