ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) On-line
This is the professionally-written route to gaining your ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) qualifications - an ECDL course split into modules to give you the options you need to suit your qualification needs and future career plans.
All our modules are approved by the ECDL Foundation and the British Computer Society (BCS).
Our ECDL training is based on self-study - giving you the flexibility to train at a time and a pace which suits you and ECDL certifications from Pitman Training are recognised not only nationally but internationally too. Once your training is complete, you will be in a position to sit the ECDL tests - the widely recognised ECDL qualifications include ECDL, ECDL Essentials (Level 1), ECDL Extra (Level 2) and ITQ.
To become proficient in the use of a PC and the most commonly used software packages, Microsoft Office, through a series of practical modules. Meaning you can confidently say to employers that you really do have the knowledge they require.ECDL is recognised nationally and internationally so you can be assured that the skills you learn during this course will stand out on your CV.
- Module 1 - takes you through IT fundamentals
- Module 2 - covers security for IT users
- Module 3 - teaches you techniques and skills for Word Processing using Microsoft Word
- Module 4 - covers Excel and spreadsheets
- Module 5 - introduces the database program, Access
- Module 6 - covers Microsoft PowerPoint presentation software
- Module 7 - looks at using email and the Internet.
The guideline learning time for ECDL is 90 hours.
The ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) course can be studied online. This means, you have the flexibility to study:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work - with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix - in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you're ready to go ahead, all you need to do is contact one of our learning advisors who will be able to talk you through the process and set you up on the online platform, and then you'll be ready to study the ECDL course at a time and place convenient to you.
|Numele cursului:||ECDL Online (P31)|
Pentru cine cumperi cursul: