If you've always spent hours online, love exploring the web and have an eye for design, a web design role could be your perfect career.
Perhaps you've already got an understanding of html, and have dabbled in designing web pages but to really launch your career you need to master certain software. Dreamweaver is recognised by design agencies and IT teams far and wide.
This training course sees you build up all the skills needed to create a website using recognised software, in just 24 hours.
- Know how to use Dreamweaver in order to create your own websites
- The flexibility and value of a self-study course designed to enable you to work at your own pace
- A workbook to use as a reference guide on completion of the course
- The opportunity to gain the widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate
- The opportunity to gain an OCR unit qualification at Level 2
Aims & Objectives
To teach website software skills to Level 2 standard using this popular web design program.
This course has been designed for anyone wishing to pursue a career in Web design using this popular program.A basic knowledge of HTML and an awareness of Internet terminology would be an advantage.
This course will take around 18 hours to complete.
This course can be studied online. This means, you have the flexibility to study our course:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work - with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix - in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you've decided to go ahead, all you'll need to do is contact one of our advisors and they will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
|Numele cursului:||Dreamweaver CS6 (P74)|
Pentru cine cumperi cursul: