Communications in an Organisation (P113)
This e-learning course is different to most communication courses in that it focuses on the way that communications and information are managed within an organisation rather than personal communication techniques.
- Improved performance for anyone looking to make more of their time
- Flexible, self-paced learning via the internet
- Learn where and when you want
- Hints and tips to help solve real work problems
- Includes a ‘Progress file’ so you can record your learning activities and progress
- The opportunity to gain a prestigious Pitman Training Certificate
- Ample opportunity to complete the course – 6 months access
If you’re interested in how to master other essential business skills, Pitman Training also offers a range of team leadership and management courses – check our Training A-Z to discover the full range.
Aims & Objectives
The ability to communicate effectively is a vital component in anyone’s toolbox. The course will help you understand what gets in the way of effective communication; some of the different types of information available; and how to find and use the right information
- Those who need to gain an understanding of key communication skills.
- Experienced staff being given leadership or management responsibilities
- Team leaders
As the course is delivered online, you will need broadband internet access. You will need Microsoft Word 97 or above (or a word-processing program fully compatible with Word) on your computer.
This course will take around 25 to 35 hours to complete.
This course can be studied online. This means, you have the flexibility to study our Communications in an Organisation course:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you've decided to go ahead, all you'll need to do is contact BPTC and we will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required
|Numele cursului:||Communications in an Organisation (P113)|
Pentru cine cumperi cursul: