Certified Java Associate (K026)
For those who have little or no programming experience at all, the Pitman Certified Java Associate course is a great starting point. This highly engaging course will teach you all of the basics and how to use and interpret Java programming language. You’ll gain an insight into the significance of object-oriented programming, the keywords and constructs of Java programming language. What’s more, you’ll learn how to create simple Java technology programs using a step by step approach.
Upon completion, you will receive a Pitman Training Course Completion certificate* and you’ll have a solid platform with which to continue your training and get a job where your skills are highly sought after by employers. The Pitman Java Course also covers all the requirements to pass the Oracle Java Associate exam: 1Z0-850.
- Please note that Vendor specific exams may need to be organised separately.
Aims & Objectives
- In-depth understanding of Object-Oriented programming
- Differentiate Client vs. Server Technologies
- Use JDBC and SQL to connect to databases
- Be prepared to pass the Oracle exam: 1Z0-850
- The flexibility and value of a self-study course designed to enable you to work at your own pace
- The opportunity to gain the widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate
- The opportunity to gain certification which is recognised by industry computing manufacturers and organisations
Suitable for beginners, this course is designed for anyone who needs to learn and understand Java to create web applications or work either as a Java Developer or Software Engineer for example.Duration
You can study our Certified Java Associate course at your own pace and it should take around 8 hours to complete.
This course can be studied online. This means, you have the flexibility to study our Certified Java Associate:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you've decided to go ahead, all you'll need to do is contact BPTC and we will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required
|Numele cursului:||Certified Java Associate Course (K026)|
Pentru cine cumperi cursul: